Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Review & Installation without CD
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Software and Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 Download – Epson’s EcoTank printers get rid of standard ink cartridges in favor of large fixed tanks which you fill with big bottles of ink. It’s a fantastic method to lower packaging and also lower running costs, particularly if you require to print often, or print out lots of graphics – usually a pricey undertaking on an inkjet. These are exactly the sort of work Epson desires for the EcoTank ET-14000, an A3 inkjet focused on moderate office and office use.
At more than 70cm, this is among the largest consumer printers I’ve seen – partially thanks to those ink tanks, which are included in a small unit which hooks on to the right-hand side. Loading these up still makes me nervous. The ET-14000 includes 5 bottles of ink (cyan, magenta, yellow and also 2 bottles of black), and also for each you must turn off a cap, eliminate a seal, renovate the cap as well as carefully squeeze out the components into the correct tank. Maybe a bit blasé, I pressed too difficult, and also managed to splash a small amount of magenta ink.
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Design
A minimum of it’s not something you’ll do commonly: the printer arrives with 7,100 pages of black ink as well as 5,700 of color ink. Substitute bottles are good for 3,550 black web pages or 5,700 for each color, as well as they, ‘re concerning ₤ 6 each. As soon as the provided ink runs out, printing an A4 page of text and graphics must cost less than half a cent, which is around 8 times as cheap as I would certainly get out of an equivalent inkjet using cartridges.
In the majority of various other areas, nonetheless, the ET-14000 is unremarkable. Epson states that its twin black ink tanks aid it to get to quick mono speeds, and it was quick sufficient in our examinations. Our 25-page text examination arrived at a good 14.6 web pages per minute (ppm) while dropping to draft top quality boosted this to 17.4 ppm. Unfortunately, color printing was much slower, with our 24-page graphics examination inching out at just 2.5 ppm. There was a comparable difference on A3 paper, with the ET-14000 generating greater than 6 monoprints per min, but handling only concerning 1.3 pages of color.
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Features
Picture prints were slow, with each postcard print needing almost 4 minutes, but this isn’t a picture printer – borderless prints aren’t also available. As necessary, I had not been expecting terrific shiny prints, but even on simple paper print top quality was blended. A text was exceptional, with even draft high-quality prints being bold as well as reasonably crisp. Graphics revealed great shading and also were devoid of inkjet vices like grain or spotting, yet their colors were a little dull on our normal test paper, and changing to a better one didn’t appear to boost them.
Like various other models in the array, the ET-14000 is considerably more expensive than an equal, cartridge-based inkjet: for concerning a fifth of its cost you could acquire Brother’s MFC-J5320DW, for example, which additionally includes A4 scanning, faxing and also copying. That claimed, the ET-14000 comes with a huge amount of free ink, as well as guarantees more affordable running costs afterward. By my calculations, it needs to exercise less costly than a traditional inkjet if you’ll print more than 10,000 pages or two throughout its lifetime, as well as the target audience probably will. It’s an embarrassment, after that, that in various other concerns it’s still an instead common printer.
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Software
“epson-printersdriver.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Epson Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Software Printer Full Driver Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems “https://epson-printersdriver.net/” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Drivers Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Driver and Software Downloads
|Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Driver v.2.11||25.39 MB|
How to Setup Wireless Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Drivers Printer
Printer Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson EcoTank ET-14000 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Samsung, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete