Review & Installation without CD
This Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer will give you long-lasting, vibrant prints time after time. 5760×1440 optimized dpi offers superb clarity and detail. The C86 speeds through black text at up to 22ppm and up to 12ppm for color prints. Enjoy USB and parallel connectivity, networking and wireless options, and Windows and Macintosh compatibility.
- Individual ink cartridges for cost-effective printing
- EPSON DURABrite inks for superb, long-lasting results
- Smudge-proof output straight from the printer
- Class-leading resolution up to 5,760 optimized dpi
- Enhanced quality with EPSON Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- 4 picoliter EPSON Micro Dot Technology
- High-speed printing up to 22 ppm black (actual ppm will vary)
- Simple to set up and use
- An easy USB connection to your PC or Mac (parallel for Windows only)
- EPSON PhotoQuicker for simple, fun photo printing
- EPSON Web-to-page software for web printing
- Stylish silver design
“epsondriversprinters.net” Provides a link to the full downloads for Epson Stylus C86 in the form of software, drivers, firmware updates, and manual setup. All the links that we provide are the official direct link from EPSON. so as to facilitate you in obtaining an application for the device your printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Printer Driver v5.5bAs (Windows) “Recommended !!
Epson Stylus C86 is equipped with Epson Event Manager software that lets you control the printer very easy to print smart with only a few settings, the software is highly cost-effective for users especially who are eager to print photos with high quality. You can download Epson Event Manager very easily by clicking here:
Epson Web-To-Page Utility v1.1aA (Windows)
Common Updater for Apple Software Update v2.18 (macOS)
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF user guides by clicking the “Adobe” link below. You will be taken to the Adobe site to download the reader.
|Start Here – Installation Guide||View|
How to Setup Wireless Epson Stylus C86 Drivers Printer
Epson Stylus C86 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson Stylus C86 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Epson Stylus C86 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson Stylus C86 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson Stylus C86 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus C86 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Epson, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson Stylus C86 Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete
If you want to access the official links of this article please visit the official Epson with links click here: Epson Stylus C86