Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Overview
The Epson Stylus Photo 1200 has all of the performance specifications supporting superb quality photographic print production just like the 750 models while printing with a much larger maximum paper size of up to 13×44″. The new features shared by the 750 and 1200 which contribute to its high-performance as a photo-realistic printer include a new smaller ink drop size of 6 picoliters down from the 11 picoliters of the 700/EX Stylus Photo models. A 150 percent increase in printing speed which equates to making a 720dpi 4×6″ color print in one minute, and an 8×10″ in two minutes.
The 750 and 1200 now have USB (Universal Serial Bus) connection that supports fast data transfer from computer to printer assuring maximum print speed even with large high-resolution images. Much improved, easier to use the software, including new ICC/ICM color management profiles which produce WYSIWYG print performance matching image screen appearance. Variable Dot Technology which creates smooth image tones with finely defined image detail. 1200 has the ability to print effectively at the full maximum 1440dpi even on plain paper. This latest Epson Photo printer supports Windows 95/98, NT, and the Apple Macintosh platforms.
Using The Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Inkjet
The timing of my tests with 1200 was fortuitous following work with the Epson Expression 800 scanner, permitting me to print some 120 size film scans. It was also concurrent with my testing of Polaroid’s new SprintScan 4000 which allowed making higher resolution scans of 35mm images capable of printing at an image size of 12×18″. Another timing advantage involved the fact I had recently acquired a new “blue” Mac G3 computer. This enabled me to evaluate the printer’s speed using USB and a fast computer in comparison to printing with an enhanced parallel interface with a Windows 98 machine and to use the latest version of ColorSync on the Mac for output control.
The images I was working with were also advantageous for evaluating the color reproduction performance of 1200. They consisted of a number of scans of 35mm slides I’d made when I was into flower photography, some landscape transparencies, and a few studio fashion/glamour portraits. This image selection involved a full range of colors that are fully saturated, subtle tone gradations, as well as delicate skin tones contrasted with extremes in highlight and shadow detail in landscapes. My printing concentrated on using Epson 11×17 photo paper, but I also printed with Kodak inkjet paper, Pictorico glossy inkjet paper in 13×19″ size, as well as Liege Fine Art inkjet paper in 13×19 and 11×17. (There is more relating to the use of special papers in the section covering Monaco EZ Color.)
“epsondriversprinters.net” Provides a link to the full downloads for Epson Stylus Photo 1200 in the form of software, drivers, firmware updates, and manual setup. All the links that we provide are the official direct link from EPSON. so as to facilitate you in obtaining an application for the device your printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Printer Driver v5.0BE (Windows) “Recommended !!
Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE (Windows XP)
Printer Driver v1.2bA (macOS)
Epson Stylus Photo 1200 is equipped with Epson Event Manager software that lets you control the printer very easy to print smart with only a few settings, the software is highly cost-effective for users especially who are eager to print photos with high quality. You can download Epson Event Manager very easily by clicking here:
Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE (Windows)
Status Monitor 2 version D2BE (Windows)
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF user guides by clicking the “Adobe” link below. You will be taken to the Adobe site to download the reader.
How to Setup Wireless Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Drivers Printer
Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson Stylus Photo 1200 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Epson, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete
If you want to access the official links of this article please visit the official Epson with links click here: Epson Stylus Photo 1200