Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Driver Download – The first desktop computer printer with Epson’s brand-new UltraChrome K3 ink set, the Stylus Photo R2400 creates long-lasting, exhibition-quality color and monochrome prints. This latest set of pigment inks provide much richer colors and also a wider color range than Epson’s previous ink collections as well as can match– as well as on some papers, much better– the performance of printers with top-quality color inks.
The new inks have a greater thickness than previous inks and also unlike the R800 as well as R1800 printers, which use a gloss overcoat to produce a smooth surface area coating, Epson has actually encapsulated the R2400’s pigment bits in the glossy material. This gives an extremely smooth surface for prints on glossy papers without adversely affecting prints on Epson’s ultra-smooth, lasting Archival Matte paper.
The business has actually likewise reworked the testing formulas for black-and-white printing and increased the tonal gamut of the R2400 by including a choice of four blacks in the ink set. In addition to the regular ‘Picture’ or ‘Matte’ black inks, and also the light black that was presented with the 2100 version, there’s a brand-new ‘light light’ black ink that covers the space between black and light grey. The printer driver can notice whether the Picture or Matte black has been packed as well as will after that provide just the papers suitable for that ink. So you get only matte papers when the Matte Black ink is installed, and also glossy or semi-gloss documents with the Photo Black cartridge.
“epson-printersdriver.net” Provides a link to the full downloads for Epson Stylus Photo R2400 in the form of software, drivers, firmware updates, and manual setup. All the links that we provide are the official direct link from EPSON. so as to facilitate you in obtaining an application for the device your printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Recommended For You:
Printer Driver v6.56
This file contains the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer Driver v6.56. The Epson Status Monitor 3 is incorporated into this driver.
Size: 20.14 MB
Printer Driver (with Adobe Improved Printing Experience) v6.5aAs
This self-extracting file contains the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64-bit Edition (Printer Driver v6.5aAs, Core Driver Disk v6.50). The Epson Status Monitor 3 is incorporated into this driver. This file self-extracts to your hard drive and is placed in C:\epson\epson12335_R2400_printer_driver_650das.
Size: 20.6 MB
Epson Stylus Photo R2400 is equipped with Epson Event Manager software that lets you control the printer very easy to print smart with only a few settings, the software is highly cost-effective for users especially who are eager to print photos with high quality. You can download Epson Event Manager very easily by clicking here:
Epson Network Utility (AddNetFix)
This file contains the Epson Network Utility (AddNetFix)
Size: 127 MB
Epson Easy Photo Print v2.41
This file contains the Epson Easy Photo Print software v2.41.
Epson Easy Photo Print allows you to easily layout and print digital images on various kinds of paper.
This file will automatically uninstall previous versions of Epson Easy Photo Print.
Size: 33.8 MB
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF user guides by clicking the “Adobe” link below. You will be taken to the Adobe site to download the reader.
How to Setup Wireless Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Drivers Printer
Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Epson, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete
If you want to access the official links of this article please visit the official Epson with links click here: Epson Stylus Photo R2400