Epson XP-355 Review & Installation without CD
Epson XP-355 Software and Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 Downloads – The moment of creating– very competitive for a done in one printer/scanner. Certainly, the price of the printer itself nowadays is practically irrelevant– it’s the expense of ink cartridges that establishes whether a printer is most likely to show good value or become a gouging leech on your budget. Epson’s own ink prices are quite pricey compared to some competitors– ₤ 32 for a typical 3 color & black multipack or ₤ 52 for an XL multipack (dual the ink).
Epson calls the XP-355 a ‘Small-in-One’ printer which is a creative pun and very true– it’s a lot smaller than common size all in ones. If space is at a cost, Epson’s Small-In-One range makes excellent sense– other designs in the range include the XP-452 (black) and also XP-455 (white) which have a larger LCD display (6.8 cm vs 3.7 cm). Details measurements are: W39 x D30 x H14.6 centimeters. Weight is 4.3 Kg.
Epson XP-355 Features
- All In One – Printer, Scanner, and Photocopier with 3.7cm LCD Display
- Small footprint – saves desk space
- Compatible with Epson iPrint – lets you print photos and documents wirelessly from
- Smartphones and tablets using the free iPrint mobile app – Android iPrint app here and iPhone/iPad app here
- Compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Epson Connect – account setup required. Print and scan from anywhere (Email print, Scan to Cloud, Remote print)
- Individual inks – 3 color cartridges and 1 black allow individual replacement which can save money
- Feed tray – up to 100 standard sheets of paper (or 20 photo sheets). Borderless print, Manual duplex
- Memory card reader – for direct printing without the need of a computer – SD, SDHC, SDXC (adapter required for mini/micro cards)
Epson XP-355 Installations
Setup is straightforward using the provided CD (or download the configuration data from Epson’s website)– the beginning of the installation enables you to pick which additional software you desire mounted. Towards completion of the installation process, you are offered the selection to attach the printer using USB or Wireless.
For wireless links: arrangement will certainly motivate you to either use WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) if your router sustains it or to manually set up the printer by using the LCD display to link to your wireless network– pick your network name then use the front panel switches to enter your wireless password.
Epson XP-355 Software
“epson-printersdriver.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Epson XP-355 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Epson Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Epson XP-355 Software Printer Full Driver Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems “https://epson-printersdriver.net/” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Epson XP-355 Drivers Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-355 Driver and Software Downloads
|Epson XP-355 Driver v.2.60||25.74 MB|
|EPSON Scan v.6.450||26.45 MB||Download|
|EPSON Easy Photo Print v.2.83.00||57.92 MB||Download|
|Easy Photo Scan v.1.00.08||10.61 MB|
|Epson Event Manager v.3.10.94||17.73 MB||Download|
How to Setup Wireless Epson XP-355 Drivers Printer
Printer Epson XP-355 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson XP-355 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Epson XP-355 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson XP-355 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson XP-355 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson XP-355 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Samsung, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson XP-355 Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete